French to Swedish translation is a harsh bite, isn’t it? First of all, using a thoroughly European translator who can translate between the two European languages will come with a significant cost because you will need a professional European translation agency. Secondly, they are hard to come by as not many European nationals are inclined to work in the translation industry.
French to Swedish translation
Why do European translators cost more?
First of all, they live in Europe and are making their living and spending it in Euros. Secondly, most professional European translators train in the European Union where an extensive need, a training system and employment opportunities for new translators exist. If a translator trains in the European Union, rest assured, they are going to ask for a high price when they provide you a translation.
How will you get a well-done translation from a well-qualified agency with rates that are within your reach?
The solution? Get in touch with NordicTrans
It is not self-promotion; we are offering professional translations between European languages at low rates for our clients. We are the largest Nordic translation agency and we can do French to Swedish translation without using English as a middle language.
Despite our low translation prices, we only provide highly accurate translations. We are recognized as a leading agency and we intend to keep it that way, so we never compromise on quality.
With any project there will always be 2 different translators to translate and edit/proofread the translation and we do this in order to insure accuracy. Our quality assurance team makes the final checks before delivering and if for any reason you are not happy with the outcome we will re-open the project and have the translators work on it until issues have been solved.
Following are the significant points that make us your best choice
- Over 100 Languages: Out of the 128 European languages, NordicTrans is translating over a hundred of them. Except for a few creoles that we are not very sure about, we have the entire European languages roster in our hands, and we are delivering you every translation that you may need.
- 500 Language Combinations: We not only provide English to a European language pair, but we also translate between all the European languages like French to Swedish translation. It gives us the freedom to bring a total of five hundred languages pairs and counting. There are no languages that we cannot translate for our clients.
- Only Native Translators: We understand the significance of using only native translators, and we are just using native translators for our translations. It is because we know that a proper interpretation requires native translators.
- Native Editors: We are also getting the second review of the translation and the editing from a native translator; because the conversion is best evaluated from a native speaker if it is going to have a bright finishing and quality check.
- Low Rates: Every translation that we provide rates from 0.12 Euros to 0.14 Euros I total. We do not need to charge fluctuating prices based on the standards per word of the original language, combined with rates per word for the target language. We only focus on one price throughout and keep a uniform system of costing.
- Fast Turnaround: We can provide you a quote in five minutes and a few pages of French to Swedish translation in a day or two. Our experience goes back nineteen years, and we don’t believe in wasting time.
If you need accurate translations in a short amount of time, get in touch, we will meet and exceed your expectations!