Certified Chinese translation of documents for USCIS/USDHS is commonly requested from Chinese individuals applying for a visa and/or any other immigration related applications. Other US institutions or agencies may even require notarized Chinese translations on top of the certified translations, for another layer of security regarding the subjected documents.
While it is important to get Chinese documents translated and certified or even notarized for certain purposes, where to get the documents done is equally important as well. Getting certified translation for USCIS, and any other US institutions and agencies needing the same, is possible thru the aid of professional translation service providers like translation agencies and individual translators.
Where to get a certified Chinese translation for the USCIS
If you are in need of a certified Chinese translation for immigration purposes, you might want to take a look at this simple guide. It could help you get your Chinese documents done, with the certified translation needed, for USCIS processes.
- Seek professional help from reliable translation service providers with accreditation from ATA, ISO, and other related organizations, to avoid unwanted problems due to poor translations.
- Refer to government agencies and institutions, like schools, with language departments where you can get referrals on translation services trusted and recognized by them.
- Browse the net to search for translation services providers with excellent service records and work histories.
- Hire a translation service agency or company with a wide range of languages served for translation.
- Hire the same company or agency for every translation project you have, as much as possible. This could help you, as a regular client, to save the money, time, and effort spent when availing services from different translation service providers.
Following these simple steps in getting a certified Chinese translation can help fasten your processes for the USCIS. This can also help in saving time wasted for hiring or asking questions from different translation service providers. If you need certified translation for immigration in the US feel free to get in touch with us, we can do the translation for the lowest price in Florida, and we guarantee that our translations will be accepted by any USCIS office.