Admin Biographical Info

studying language

How Long Does it Take to Learn a Foreign Language?

Do you want to learn a foreign language but aren’t sure how long it will take? Don’t worry—it isn’t as scary as it sounds. Every language learner has different needs and abilities, so the length of practice time it takes you to learn the language will depend on your needs and skills,

what language do people from africa speak

The Different Languages Spoken Across Africa

Africa is home to 54 countries, each with its language or dialect. While most of the languages spoken in Africa fall under the Niger-Congo and Nilo-Saharan language families, there are some exceptions, including Swahili, Afrikaans, Amharic, Armenian, and Hebrew, to name a few.

language do they speak in austria

Do you Know What Language is Spoken in Austria?

The language barrier may be the most challenging obstacle for foreigners moving to Austria. But what other languages are spoken in Austria? And why do some Austrians feel so strongly about protecting their mother tongue? We’re here to help you understand this exciting culture, so let’s dive in!

belgium official language

Belgiums Official Language: French, Dutch, or Both?

Belgium has three official languages, but not everyone in the country speaks them all equally well. While Dutch is the native language of 60% of Belgians, it’s also considered an official language with French and German. The other 40% speak primarily French and German, although an increasing number of people in Belgium are learning English.

latin french language

Latin and the French Language: A History of the Language

French, spoken by an estimated 122 million people worldwide, is not only the official language of France but also one of the four most popular languages studied in high school, according to the U.S. Department of Education’s National Center for Education Statistics.

iceland language spoken

What Language Is Spoken In Iceland?

The truth is, German isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. Sure, there are some tricky parts here and there, but learning German doesn’t have to be an excruciating process if you know what to look out for!

slavic languages list

The Slavic Languages List. All You Need To Know.

The history of Slavic languages has undergone periods of significant change and significant development, as well as times of decline, leaving behind many fascinating dialects along the way. Here is a list of all the Slavic languages to give you an idea of where they are spoken and how many people use them.

is polish a slavic language

Is Polish a Slavic Language?

Afrikaans is the third most spoken language in South Africa. It is also the second most taught language in South African schools. Afrikaans is a very versatile language and can be used in various settings, from formal to informal.

interesting facts afrikaans

6 Interesting Facts About Afrikaans

Afrikaans is the third most spoken language in South Africa. It is also the second most taught language in South African schools. Afrikaans is a very versatile language and can be used in various settings, from formal to informal.